Trusting yourself is not always easy—to believe that a decision you’re making is the right one for you. It’s especially hard when the decision comes with a certain amount of risk and you’re not 100% sure it will work out.
In this episode, we talk about some of the ways we’ve had to trust ourselves in the past and present, including how we make those “risky” decisions. Carrie also drops a quote + some mantras that could help us all (especially Cait right now).
Resources and links:
- Book: You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Book: Broke Millennial by Erin Lowry
- Listen: Giving Yourself Permission | Transforming Your Money Story
- Buy: The Year of Less by Cait Flanders
- Cait’s blog: Cait Flanders
- Carrie’s blog: Careful Cents
This season was brought to you by FreshBooks Cloud Accounting. FreshBooks is a tool that makes creating and sending invoices simple, keeps track of your expenses, creates reports and so much more. And they’ve recently rebuilt it from the ground up, so FreshBooks now has an all new platform that saves you even more time AND helps you get paid sooner!
Click here to try FreshBooks free for 30 days (and don’t forget to mention Honest Money Conversations in the “how did you hear about us?” section).