This week, we’re keeping things light by answering some fun money questions!
These are questions you can use to check-in with your money at anytime (not just at the end of the month or every quarter). It’s also a great way to review your finances, and to give yourself some well-deserved credit for all the things you’ve achieved so far.
Here they are:
- What are the last 5 purchases you made?
- Have you used each of the things you bought? If so, are you happy with them? If not, why?
- What are some of the financial decisions you’ve made that you are proud of yourself for?
- What’s the best money you’ve spent recently?
- What has money helped you do/see/pay for/achieve in the past year?
- How do you feel about money right now?
- How do you want to feel about money at the end of the year?
Resources and links:
- (Health) resource: Lucky Iron Fish
- Resource: Mindful Budgeting Planner
- Listen: Revisiting Debt | Being Open with Jessica Moorhouse
- Book: Canada 150 Women by Paulina Cameron
- Book: In the Company of Women by Grace Bonney
- Book: The Year of Less by Cait Flanders
- Cait’s blog: Cait Flanders
- Carrie’s blog: Careful Cents
This season was brought to you by FreshBooks Cloud Accounting. FreshBooks is a tool that makes creating and sending invoices simple, keeps track of your expenses, creates reports and so much more. And they’ve recently rebuilt it from the ground up, so FreshBooks now has an all new platform that saves you even more time AND helps you get paid sooner!
Click here to try FreshBooks free for 30 days (and don’t forget to mention Honest Money Conversations in the “how did you hear about us?” section).