In this podcast episode, we’re talking about embracing minimalism. It’s one of our longest episodes but we really dive into our relationship with clutter and how we embraced minimalism in our own lives.
We cover lots of questions related to minimalism and the pursuit of less, as well as why consumers are drawn to this idea (both in the U.S. and Canada).
Why do you hold onto so much “stuff”? Only keep things that spark joy! – Marie Kondo
Also, please note we’re not perpetuating the idea of never consuming or never purchasing things. We just want you to be a more conscious consumer and spend based on your values!
Resources and links:
- Resource: An Uncluttered Life (previously known as Married With Luggage)
- Read: Getting Rid of It: Eliminate the Clutter in Your Life
- Resource: The Minimalists’ 20/20 Rule | Packing Party
- Read: J. Money suggests decluttering just one drawer!
- Cait’s blog: Cait Flanders
- Cait’s decluttering series: Clothes | Books and Office | Bathroom and Kitchen | Random
- Carrie’s blog: Careful Cents