Getting creative with money is one of the best ways to get out of a financial funk, or even just have fun with it. That’s what we’re talking about today, and there’s something for everyone in this episode!
Whether you need a colorful creative outlet or are looking for a mindset shift, we share some ideas to make managing your money more exciting. And while this was a fun episode to record, it’s also jam-packed with resources so you can get creative with money too—all of which you’ll find below.
Resources and links:
- Book: Art to Self Coloring Book by Steph Halligan
- Book: A Bunch of Pretty Things I Didn’t Buy by Sarah Lazarovic
- Read: How I Stopped Mindlessly Buying Things
- Blog: Map Your Progress by Amy Jones
- Resource: Drawing Your Financial Map
- Website: Write a Letter to Your Future Self
- Listen: Being Open with Jessica Moorhouse
- Read: Why Money Is Freedom, An Essay by Whitney Cummings
- Read: Colorado Couple Sells Everything for Sailboat
- Listen: Talking With The Fairer Cents
This season was brought to you by FreshBooks Cloud Accounting. FreshBooks is a tool that makes creating and sending invoices simple, keeps track of your expenses, creates reports and so much more. And they’ve recently rebuilt it from the ground up, so FreshBooks now has an all new platform that saves you even more time AND helps you get paid sooner!
Click here to try FreshBooks free for 30 days (and don’t forget to mention Honest Money Conversations in the “how did you hear about us?” section).