Being maxed out with debt is something that many, many individuals and families deal with today. So in this episode, we’re taking you back to where our journeys started and talking about our struggles with debt.
We talk about how we got into debt, how our childhood affected our spending habits growing up, and how we dealt with the fact we were maxed out.
This is one of our longest episodes but we really open up about our relationship with debt and our transformation throughout the entire process.
Resources and links:
- Cait’s blog: Cait Flanders
- Cait: What a Difference Six Months Makes
- Cait: The Blog Post I’ve Been Waiting to Write
- Cait: How I Paid Off $30,000 of Debt in Two Years
- Carrie’s blog: Careful Cents
- Carrie: How I Paid Off $14,000 in 14 Months and Became Debt Free
- Carrie: Life After Debt – The Biggest Downside to Being Debt Free