Today we’re talking about BIG life events! We dive into the big events we all face, such as going to college, moving, buying a home, getting married, etc. and how these milestones affect your life and finances.
As usual, we share our personal experiences with all of these situations and more, and talk about how we save and budget for it all (even the tough stuff).
This is our longest episode but it’s packed full of awesome content! And don’t forget: for our last episode of the season (coming out March 22nd) we’re answering YOUR questions!
Resources and links:
- Read: Preet Banerjee’s Rent vs. Buy Calculator
- Try: TripSaver app from Nomadic Matt
- Read: Our friend Stephanie Halligan’s inspiring artwork 🙂
- Cait’s blog: Cait Flanders
- Carrie’s blog: Careful Cents